Removal of scars and patches of acne and pimples
What are the signs of acne?
Acne scar removal can be a complicated and lengthy process. Acne scars are the result of acne-induced inflammation, an unpleasant skin disease that often occurs during adolescence.
Although acne scars, which are usually deep depressions and bumps, are not medically problematic, they are physically unattractive and often contribute to low self-esteem and even depression.
The scar of acne is a newly formed connective tissue that replaces the standard skin structure.
Its shape and size depend on the type of disability. The colour of the mark is determined by the mucosal or red scarring in the fresh scars and fading to pigment loss in years.
The skin of the acne scar is altered – thin, smooth and shiny (atrophic). The connective tissue in this area does not contain fatty and sweaty glands or hair follicles, but it is rich in blood and innovates.
Therefore, some of the scars are particularly painful or reduced insensitivity.
They are most often on the face, neck, back, and neckline. It is thought to be an acne scar if it does not disappear for 6 or 8 months. This means that the skin has not appropriately recovered and an injury has been formed.
Methods of removing acne scars
Methods for eliminating acne scars can be extremely varied, but it is essential to take action at the first doubt about the possibility of acne. Even during the treatment of the acne manifestations itself, care should be made to take the following steps to prevent the damaged skin from becoming a scar:
- The use of cosmetic products that do not clog the pores, and in most cases, but not always, are the more expensive products.
- Regular cleansing of the face at least twice a day and with products that reduce greasy skin.
- Use of collagen and elastin regeneration.
- One of the first questions that arise is whether to trust the home remedies, to look for the cosmetics offered or to turn to a specialist dermatologist. It is best if all three steps unite. Here’s what each of us can contribute.
Removing acne scars can be a difficult, expensive and dangerous process, but sometimes very active. An example of this is:
- Laser treatment – the laser processing induces remodelling of the collagen structure and its renewal in an exact way. Laser energy stimulates the formation of healthy collagen and thus improves the relief and structure of scars, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, improves the texture of the skin and restores its fresh look. One procedure is about 40 leva and depends on the size of the scar.
More than four methods are usually needed. Disadvantages are associated with a slower recovery. It is contraindicated to use exfoliants for about four weeks, as well as sun exposure, strong wind, swimming in salt or chlorine water. Evacuating the dark-coloured coals delivered by hand is taboo. A review check is recommended after one month.
- Dermabrasion – The operation is under local or general anaesthesia. Its length depends on the size of the field to be treated. The surface layer of the skin is removed with a diamond tip. The drawbacks of the procedure are swelling and slow healing for about 7-10 days.
The new skin is pink in colour and very tender. The patient should lubricate and protect her from the sun. The colour difference usually disappears in a few months.
A patient undergoing dermabrasion may return to work only after 10-15 days if he feels ready for it. The sport should be postponed for a month. The price is about 50 BGN and depends on the area.
- Microsimulation against acne scars – this is a micro-needle therapy that stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. Ideal for treating acne scars.Improves the absorption of the surface by over ten times. It is done by the penetration of microneedles, which promotes the condition of the skin by activating the production of elastin and collagen. Initially, it was carried out using a Derma Roller coated with steel microneedles of the same length, which can range from 0.1 mm to 4 or 5 mm.
It works on the principle of rolling on the skin, the pressure being regulated by the hand of the person holding it. It should not be too strong for the dermis to get more severe trauma. The head of the derma roller is not changed, and it is disposable. Needles are only one length and cannot be adjusted.
The hematopoietic or dermatitis is an automatic device that is in the form of a pen. At its rear end is the charging adapter, and in the front is the applicator with 12 microneedles.
The Dermatrix device allows adjusting the penetration depth of the skin needles from 0.25 mm to 2 mm. Also, applicators are easy to change, provide optimal hygiene, and you can choose between 12 microneedles or a nano applicator to apply cosmetic products to everyday life. More about it and the differences with the dermatologist can be found here.
The dermatologist works alone; you do not need to exert pressure on your skin, hold it without pressing. Some of its benefits are:
- One-time purchase for long-term use
- End cost of creams and cosmetics
- End cost of cosmetic procedures
- With one appliance you get professional care in the comfort of your home
- Solves several skin problems at the same time
- Natural method – no chemistry
- Safe – no side effects
- Additional use in daily skin care with nanotip
- Carbo- mesotherapy – micro-injections of CO2 gas are revolutionary breakthroughs in the field of dermatology. The method created by French doctors in the 1930s is now available in our country.Most people notice improvement after the first procedure, although it usually takes up to a month for the skin to respond adequately to the process.
The method is without anaesthesia, does not cause embolization, nontoxic. The disadvantage is the ability to call oedema that disappears from 2 to 7 hours and is incompatible with certain types of diseases such as autoimmune. One procedure costs about 60 leva, but a minimum of 3 processes is required.
- Chemical peeling – one or more different acids are applied to the surface of the skin. The aim is to induce controlled eradication of superficial epidermal skin layers and the eventual impact on deeper dermal structures.Lighter acne scars respond well, costing about 80 leva to 150 leva depending on the depth, and several procedures are needed. After the process a few days is the recovery period, again to avoid the sun. The disadvantage is that these peels are very toxic and harmful to the body.
Regardless of which of the tools you will be targeting, remember that it is best to treat the acne scars in time and, possibly, in the most gentle way that will not further complicate the problem.
Acne scars are already a problem, especially with new technologies such as microdilution.
Removing acne scars with home remedies requires a lot of patience and persistence.
- Sodium bicarbonate – one teaspoon of baking soda with two tablespoons of purified water and rub directly on the affected area for one minute.
A good peeling is obtained, but care should be taken not to dry the skin too much.
- Aloe Vera juice – restores collagen. The leaf gel or natural gel is rubbed at least two times a day for a month.
- Cucumber juice – helps to open the pores of the face and stops the inflammation. Applied once a day. It can be combined with pine and pink water.
- Lemon juice – directly on your scars with a cotton swab once a day. Then a natural moisturizer, such as olive oil, is used to aid the skin renewal process further.
- Shea butter, rich oil quickly regenerate collagen and do not clog the pores. It is lubricated at least twice a day, but at least 1 hour before leaving the sun and with well-cleaned skin.
- Cream of crushed parsley, rose water and almonds, pre-soaked in warm water for the night and then wrinkled. With the pelvic mask, stay for at least 30 minutes and rinse with warm water or preferably with tea.
- Vitamin E – spread once a day to restore correct collagen formation and new connective tissue. You can also add it to your daily snares or other oils.
- Tea tree oil – used not only to treat scars but also prevents the appearance of pimples. It is highly antiseptic and helps to eliminate redness. It can also be used in combination with lavender and olive oil as a base.
Read more here.
- Proteins – help regenerate the skin, but also clean it thoroughly. They can be thinly coated for about 30-45 minutes daily. Care must be taken to avoid overtime, as well as allergic reactions.
- Honey – a cleaned face is smeared with a layer of honey, taking care of allergic reactions. It nourishes the skin exceptionally well, cleans it as well.
Removing acne scars can be a complicated and lengthy process, but sometimes investments are worth it. Some of them are even quite low as:
- Zinc paste – helps to deflate the skin and causes the formation of new collagen. May cause too much skin drying.
- Contrautubex – softens the scar tissue and nourishes it to form new collagen. It takes too long to use to see the effect, sometimes even a year with interruptions.
- Any propolis creams, adding extra clays to them. It helps to create new collagen and self-healing of the skin, but if the scar is old, it can hardly affect.
If you liked the material, reward our work and share it on Facebook now 🙂 Join us on our Facebook page, so you do not miss useful information about your problems